Sign in to follow this  
Speedbyrd

Runtime 6 error :(

Starting my second flight in RC but running into a problem with sound error, I guess. It starts to give me Clearance info from KDFW to KSEA then stops and window comes up, says:winwood99.whitepoint5.wavtmpwavefile.divisor=zero, then, "runtime error6 rc.fsuipc.rc04.codeEverything worked fine on my last flight. I was flying with an unregistered version of FSUIPC 3.7. I since registered it. Is it something set wrong in FSUIPC?Can't get off the ground in KDFW :(

Guest RickT

Do you have FSUIPC Multiline Display checked in FSUIPC. Click on Modules FSUIPC in Flight Simulator. The setting will be on the about + Register page in the bottom left corner.

Don't even know what 'silent pilot' is.I have Editvoice that I was using before I got RC4 but not using it now. I'm just using what came with RC4.

silent pilot is something we've had a problem.best thing to do, is to run a log, instructions pinned at the top of the forum.duplicate the problemsend me the .log, zipped up, and i can tell what the problem wasjd

Well, I've already removed it now. With it installed I've lost the functionality of the stock ATC. I guess i sang the praises too soon.Now I guess I'll have to reinstall it, get a new key and go through this whole thing again. Kind of takes away from the fun of it. Only get 2 days off.I'll have to do this another time.Maybe someone else can try to do a departure from KDFW to KSEA using the FERRA departure (used real flight plan from Flightaware) and see if it happens with you.

sorry you had to remove it. we don't do anything to the default atc. it's still thereif you post your .pln or send it to me, i'm sure someone will fly it. it would be hard to believe that this one plan uncovers a massive issue with radar contact. we'll see..jd

The plan I loaded is as follows:KDFW-(Ferra2)- PNH-DBL-PIH-J20-PDT-(CHINS5)I doubt that it's a massive issue but someone mentioned a possible corrupt file. The only thing I did differently from my first flight, was register FSUIPC which is ver. 3.7. and I do have 'mutiline' window check.When I start to get my clearance, the recording pauses, then starts...... "clearance, Northwest 69 cleared to Seattle airport.... and that's where it dies. It does not announce 'Dallas departure which I thought odd. From there, I get the pop-ups that I posted earlier.If you find anything, I'd really like to get this thing going. Looks like a lot of fun.THANKS

you don't have to reload to generate a logfollow the steps at the top of the forum, create a log while duplicating the problem, and send me the .logjd

I did, but I can't launch it without the key. Remember, I had totally removed it so I could again acces my number keys on my keybaord.

Well now I feel like a total dork!I reloaded RC4, did all the updates, etc. and re-set the same flight plan. It worked like a charm. I have to work today so I didn't get to fly the entire flight, but I got well past the point I got to before. Couldn't even get past 'clearance delivery'. Can't account for it. Now I didn't have the same controllers this time as I did before. Last time I had the British fellow and this time I didn't change any of the voices at all. so I'll keep an eye on it and will send you that log if I run into it again.One other thing....my RC text does not come up in the ADV Display window, but comes up in a seperate FS ATC window, a small one. I don't know if it matters but I'd like to use your ADV Display window. Any ideas on that? Thanks for everything.

you're actually better off using the fsuipc window for your display. more video friendly in my opinion than advdispjd