Sign in to follow this  
Guest Legal

Compatibility

Guest Legal

Hello,I'm considering buying RC 4.2.My FS2002 system (including Project Magenta) runs on W98SE.I'd like to know if RC can run on this OS and if there are any restrictions concerning the features of RC V4 due to the used OS.Is it possible to run RC (or parts of it) on a cli

i don't have first hand experience of rc running on windows 98se. it should.you can run rc on a networked machine to your fs machine via widefsif more european's would volunteer, there would be more european voices. other than the people in britain, very few people from other countries have volunteered for fame and glory :-)jd

Guest Legal

Perhaps someone else knows about W98SE, but I understand that there shouldn't be any restrictions in features. That's great.First I'll buy RC. What should I do next to get "fame and glory" ;-)L.

we'll be seeking auditions for controllers and pilots shortly, as we finalize the script.check in every once and a while. when you get your key, there will be a link to joining the google group - which i use for mass mailings of important events. i'll also post something here, as welljd

Guest Legal

OK, just ordered a copy. I'll wait and see.Best regards,L.

Guest Captain Dad

Radar Contact worked just fine with my older PC and Wins 98SE with FS 2002 until I purchased this PC in Jan '05.