Sign in to follow this  
jd

Can not use RC

Guest yakovkraus

On 14/08/06 and on 22/08/06 to Register@jdtllc.com Dear SirI bought radar contact and it arrived three weeks ago. I received the key and paste it to the opening screen but it did not work. I uninstalled rc4 end repeat the process but it is not working what shell I do? Help

Guest yakovkraus

Yakov Kraus Product ID -1596763764

sorry, i have no record of a purchase by yakov kraus, and i don't have any emails from you recently.was it purchased under a different name? email me at jd@jdtllc.comjd

Guest yakovkraus

jd maby Jacob kraus.did send you email today.

yakov, jacob, close enough. except for a computer :-)check your email, just sent your keyjd

Guest yakovkraus

I bought RC 4 two months ago. Got the registration key. Paste it in the registration field.But did not get the rc4 screen. In flight I have the ADV display on modules but no information on it, and I am getting massage rc4 running. I wrote two emails got no answer. what should I do?Yakov

Guest yakovkraus

JdIt seems every thing is going hard. Did not receive e mail.My e mail is yakovkraus@walla.com

that's where i sent it.your key is LIBODHNNHBDGJAAQGGMBOCEDMGPAOPOFcheck your junk mail folder. my email didn't bounce, so it must have made it at least into your ispjd

Guest yakovkraus

john dekke I am sorry. you are right your answer was received in my spam e mail .now I did find your August answer.But when I go to program file – rc4 – and push the rc4 icon I am getting “Radar Contact is already running” massageSo where to put the key?

Guest yakovkraus

jd How I can do it . I don’t know what processes ore on.Remember from my point of view I did not even started RC4

Guest yakovkraus

jdit is workingthank you jacob