Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doyley

FSX

Guest Doyley

Hi all,Will Radar contact work with the new FSX?Thanks!

yes, 4.3 is ready for beta testing. as soon as fsuipc4 and makerwys for fsx is ready, i'll be asking for volunteersjd

Guest Doyley

Excellent,I have the deluxe version so feel free to drop me a line if you need any help at doyley3731 @ gmail . com

Guest cirurgiao

JDI'd like to test RC4.3 with FSX which I just installed in my 2nd HD.Terrific view by the way.But without RC it's a lousy flight. Can't wait enough to have both FSUIPC4 (I think Dunson just released a beta3 test version, but since my FSX isn't a beta version, I'm waiting for FSUIPC4 non-beta) and RC4.3Eduardo

Guest cirurgiao

To complete the first msgI'm going to try FSUIPC4 beta test in another pc (so if something goes wrong with the non-beta test FSX my main PC FS9/FSX won't suffer.How to get makerwys?thanks again, JD

Guest cirurgiao

Just got a word from Pete Dowson.FSUIPC4 beta doesn't work with official FSX. So will have to wait the latest FSUIPC4 release FSX-compatible.To others:FSNavigator (4.70) won't work with FSX. Programmers are working in FSNavigator v5.

Guest cirurgiao

Since its a must to have FSUIPC4, just to say that the official version of FSUIPC4 & WideFS7 is ready to be downloaded.

Guest cirurgiao

JDJust received RC4.3 (3836).I installed FSUIPC4.01 (before your RCzip) and it was recognized.Then I unziped RC4.3 (RC4.3exe I put into my RC folder / extrated MakeRwys to FSX root )I went to FSX folder and run MakeRwys. It seemed ok - like it was running over airports and runways until the OK appeared.But it just didn't work.I try running RC4.3 and nothing happens.If I try RC4.2 (3831) with FSX running there is a msg error 5If I try RC4.2 (3831) without FSX it opens as usualIf I try RC4.3 (3836) it just doesn't run.Am doing something wrong?Don't I need to run MakeRwys within FSX folder?Waiting for your tipsThanksEduardo

Guest cirurgiao

Download your zipfile?What do I do with MakeRwys after sending it to FSX root folder? Do I run it?

Guest cirurgiao

Just did it. The 2nd download worked.It seems okay.All the settings to FS9 work well so far in FSX. Will need a complete flight but will do it latter today.