Sign in to follow this  
Guest farmer

How to remove the ugly virtual panel looking around

Hi thereQuestion about looking around from the cockpit.Some aircraft that I download are often fabulous (Eastern African A300-600, A300-600 Lufthansa D-aiar and the Fantastic B737 United Shuttle from Fs Millenium) and I would like to thank for these aircraft, but sometimes the virtual cockpit that I can see is very ugly, and I am very disappointed about it.Does anyone know how to remove them and help me to solve this ?Thanks for your help guysSorry for my EnglishBest RegardsDommbarr@free.frDomm

I agree that they are ugly, and would rather have no virtual cockpit than those things. If a plane has them, I don't use the plane.However, my understanding is that they are built in to the mdl, so cannot be removed.

That was my original thinking (that I didn't like them that is), however after using them for a while I now find them so much better than the 2d view that I don't touch 2d at all.Whilst they do vary in quality the Falcon 50 & FSD Commander are amazing obviously some the others are not up to the same level. Unfortunately, due to the fact that I won't fly aircraft without there are models that I have heard are fantastic - but will not fly such as the FFG lear !!You are the first I have heard that WON'T fly aircraft with them included !!!!!

Guest farmer

You can remove the 2d panel views in fs2k2 cfg file. See below:This only removes virtural panel views. [GRAPHICS]FULL_SCREEN=1PERFORMANCE_MODE=0DEF_PERF_MODE=3TEXT_SCROLL=1AUTO_LOD=0DETAIL_TEXTURE=0WATER_EFFECTS=3TEXTURE_QUALITY=3EFFECTS_QUALITY=2CLOUD_SPRITE_PERCENTAGE=0.570000GROUND_SHADOWS=0SMOOTH_VIEW=1IMAGE_SMOOTHING=1TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=512COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=0LANDING_LIGHTS=1IMAGE_QUALITY=0TEXTURE_BLDG=1TEXTURE_GND=1TEXTURE_WATER=1AIRCRAFT_TEXTURE=2SEE_SELF=0=====================0 no see 1 see viewsPROPELLER_VISIBLE=1LOW_RES_RENDERING=0LOD_TARGET_FPS=14NUM_LIGHTS=5Farmer