Sign in to follow this  
Guest c210_cvs

Jet airways

Hi Doug,I to would and did apply the same/similar procedure for the same reason in the real world.However RC is not the real world and JD and his team have done a fantastic job with the product. My suggestion was to help overcome the problem of not being able to actually talk to an ATC.I now make a habit of checking the RC legs against the AS printout and then again ensure that the FMC LEGS also match. But still occasionally I get the disconect.Regards,NeilYPAD

Hi Neil,I see you've now had a reply from a fellow professional. I know my place so I'll leave quietly by the back door. :-hah Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I too find some wild waypoints occasionally in an FSB (now 2.3) build. These are usually DP/STAR errors introduced. I have learned to magnify the route map and look for those weird deviations. I then edit the route table, check the option to build from the route grid (has to be done for each session), and then build with the dual export.As long as you brought up AS6.5, I do import the corrected plan into AS to bring it up to date, print the AS NAVLOG as a guide for later FMC performance entries, adjust the aircraft tab in FSB, and build again with exports but print the FSB NAVLOG at this time for fuel management.In other words I find use for both the AS reports and the FSB NAVLOG, preferring the FSB NAVLOG for enroute guidance.Thanks for your ideas.