Sign in to follow this  
DAL488

Need some Help with f4.csv

Ok, so i was dumb enough to modify the f4.csv to add my local airport (2R2) which is not included in the file; I wanted to add the UNICOM frequency of 122.70. After adding that, I got a error 62. So I moved the f4.csv file to a different folder, and started RC4 to download a new f4.csv from the servier. but I keep receiving a "server time-out" message.1. What is the web address to the server; I'd like to add this to my firewall's "safe" websites so that I can be sure that your server is not being filtered out? Or, is there some other place i can get the f4.csv, i.e. off the CD??2. GA AI traffic at uncontrolled airports. I have been unable to hear radio calls from AI GA traffic on the UNICOM freq calling for T/O, pattern calls, etc. I have confirmed that I am on the correct freq, and that it's the same freq that the GA AI are using.Thnx,James

always make a backup of a data file, before you edit it.you can download it here www.jdtllc.com/v4/f4.csvfor 2) you will need to send me a log (instructions pinned at the top). tell me what ai should be saying what, and i'll look in the logjd