Sign in to follow this  
rwy12

probems with restarting a saved flight

hisorry for 2 quick postsI am trying to reload a saved flight using the 'reload previously saved RCD' option.Unfortuanely I caan't and I get the following error messages.I have tried with fs9 prestarted and with fs9 prestarted.messages are 1 load_rc_state,ff0 is never 0 (with fs9 prestarted) 2 can not link to fsuipc or wide client (without fs9 prestarted)Looking forward to you help Qas

Thanks for the quick reply-I have got the registered version of 3.7 Fsuicp.I have been reading other peoples problems with this and I notice I haven't set my folder path using the select path option.I am going to try that later on and see what happens.I have looked in my flight sim folder in my documents and all 3 filesare present as well.I am sure you guys will be able to help sort the problem.Qas.

if the path is wrong, i'm not going to know where to go get the filesyou didn't really need to get a registered copy of 3.7 - i already pay pete dowson a fee. but i'm sure he's happy to have you as a customer toojd

Hi JDJust to let you know that I can reload a fp with RC4 now-it was the pathway that was missing.Sadly the text in the RC4 has now disappeared!!!!!I just get the heading with 'radar contact' and nothing underneath.Please help.Qas

are you using fsuipc 3.7 or later?do you have the checkbox that says "FSUIPC multiline display window" checked?do you have the "hide all single line messages" unchecked?jd

Hi JDI have checked all the above and the answer is yes to all.I think I may have a problem with my fs9 or windows.I am thinking to re-installing fs9-it does frighten me some how 'cose I have loads of scenery add ons etc-about 14 gigs -I think.I will let you know what happens.Thanks for the advise etc-I don't think it's RC4 problem!!!-I hope.Qas