Sign in to follow this  
Guest dave67

Testing FSX

Guest dave67
http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_images/fdc_beta.jpg]http://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg]"Always sit at the rear of an aircraft,because they always find the Black Boxes"JD,Doug or Rick,If you could send me a key for ver 4.2 as per e-mail asap then i can do some testing tomorrow and Thursday as it's my day off,wife's at work and the whole day is mine:) Regards Dave

Guest TPN_Turnip

I have the day off too. Can I have a key? hehe( You never get anything you don't ask for )TurnipSystem Specs:Motherboard = P5-GL-MXP4 3.0SB LiveATI Radeon X800 GTO (256) Overclocked to 550 Core / 525 Mem2 Gb Geil PC3200 Dual Channel RAM

get a key like alwaysemail to register@jdtllc.comsubject line RCv4 Key Requestmessage bodynnnnnnnn ! first name ! last namewhere nnnnnn is the product id, including a minus sign if present

Guest TPN_Turnip

Sorry JD. I was only kidding as I knew mine was OTW in tha mail. ;*)TurnipSystem Specs:Motherboard = P5-GL-MXP4 3.0SB LiveATI Radeon X800 GTO (256) Overclocked to 550 Core / 525 Mem2 Gb Geil PC3200 Dual Channel RAM

First and foremost JD, program loaded successfully and recognised in FSX.Taxying and departure clearance recieved as normal, flight plan loaded.Took off from Heathrow RW27L with 'OCK' my first waypoint and bound for Tripoli. Flew rw heading, no heading given after takeoff, second waypoint 'SOU', no further instructions recieved even after straying off route for 50 miles?Flight abandoned after two hours because of real world priorities.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Have not received reg for FSX yet and applied for it 2 days ago - any ideas if you have recieved it jd. Have had alot of trouble with my e-mail address when requesting reg no.Looking forward to trying itDenis near EGCC

reproduce the problem, with a log, directions pinned at the top of the forum. let me see what's going on with your flightjd

Still not recieved key for FSX R4 jd have sent 4 requests now and funny enough they all seem to have been sent.no is 1424849525 ! Denis ! Brown

unfortunately freeserve.co.uk is a blacklisted isp, and my isp won't accept email from themhere is your keyENMALFOGGAHGAJLLMGFNBPLGEBADALMJjd

Installed and working in FSX - not tried a complete flight but interface works. Will now have to find time to put it to the "test".thanks jd - next time I request a key - I have another e-mail address, is it worth trying that one for the "blackmail test".:-) Its a fsmail.net address

send me an email from the new email address, i'll update your records. next time you need a key, use the new email addressjd