Sign in to follow this  
machie

reg key issue

Hi AllHappy Holiday WeekendDuring all this FSX hassel purchased a new hard drive and did a reinstall od RC--I sent for and recieced a new reg code but it does not seem to unlock the program--anybody hanging around not eating turkey or watching football who can lend help with this problemCheers and the best to all on this Thanksgiving WeekendPS also I can not update to 4.2 or 4.3 I get an error message about not locating a rcv.3 file in a temp folder--any ideas?

your key request has been processed, make sure it isn't in your junk mail folder or somethingalso, the 4.2 executable has to be copied into the rcv4 directory. if it can't find the rcv3.dat file, you're running the .exe outside the rcv4 directoryjd

Hi JDI have the key--it's just that when I paste it into the registration page that comes up when you start RC4, the key does not work! When I try to start RC4 I am once again shown the page for instering the key. I have the key but the key is not working--this is why I am asking for help.

When I recieved my key ( which does not work ) I was directed to this web site for primary support--- the first support ansewer did not address the main problen ( that the key code supplied does not work).I have had no further help--should I send an email to a different site?Cheers

Looks like I may have fixed the problem.I uninstalled the program again--looked for any old RC stuff on my hard drive and deleted any and all of it.Reinstalled the RCV4 and the key code took!Now I will see if the program works as it used toCheers