Sign in to follow this  

PAI MD-11 /B777 Fix

Hi there,could someone please do me a favour and send me the updated mdl file for the PAI MD 11 and B777 ? I was about to download it but then the PAI site went down.Thank

Is the fix something that can be cut and paste into a forum message. I am sure a lot of people could benefit from it. I am assuming it is something in the aircraft.cfg that changed?Happy Flying,MarkPS - Sorry - A previous thread a few messages back has some information on how to fix this - Sorry for the duplicate post / reguest. Mark

No it a new updated model file..If you'd like I could email them both to you..

What's wrong with them? I haven't seen those a/c yet in 2k2. Could you plase send me the MDL, too? 10q! :)PiNoytYpR@aol.com

Bob, If you could send them along, that would be great. I would appreciate it! meram64@aol.comThanks,Mark