Sign in to follow this  
Guest TPN_Turnip

FS9 and FSUIPC

Guest TPN_Turnip

JD, I saw the other post where you asked the guy to check his FSUIPC. You said to "in fsuipc, make sure on the miscellaneous tab, the "set tcas id string from" is set to flight."I have the sa,e problem he has with aircraft landing on my deaprting runway but see no call outs in FSUIPC in FS9. I have the latest version installed in FS9. Do I need to run any of the other programs that came with the FSUIPC download? How do I access this information?TurnipSystem Specs:Motherboard = P5-GL-MXP4 3.0SB LiveATI Radeon X800 GTO (256) Overclocked to 550 Core / 525 Mem2 Gb Geil PC3200 Dual Channel RAM

With FS9 running, press the "ALT" key to reveal the FS9 menu across the top of the screen. Look under "Modules" and you will see FSUIPC. Open it, and you will see all the FSUIPC tabs, etc.

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

Guest TPN_Turnip

Did all that and see nothing. Does this FSUIPC need to be registered to see the call outs / tabs?I see buttons for: NORMAL DEFAULTS - CLEAR ALL WEATHER - WEATHER SETTINGS OFF - FSUIPC MULTILINE DISPLAY WINDOW and HIDE ALL SINGLE LINE MESSAGES.TurnipSystem Specs:Motherboard = P5-GL-MXP4 3.0SB LiveATI Radeon X800 GTO (256) Overclocked to 550 Core / 525 Mem2 Gb Geil PC3200 Dual Channel RAM

I don't know for sure about being registered -- mine is. You can check Peter Dowson's forum to be sure. Even if not registered, I always thought that you saw all the tabs but that some functions were grayed out.

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

To do this in an unregistered copy of FSUIPC, you need make the change manually in the FSUIPC.ini file - you'll find it in your Flight Simulator 9/Modules folder.Open the FSUIPC.ini file in Notepad and look for the 'TCASid' entry - It should read TCASid=Flight. If not, change it, save the ini file and restart FS.Pete

Guest TPN_Turnip

Thx for the nfo. My .INI file says "flight" so I wonder why that 737 was coming in on my recip. runway? I had to pull up quick to avoid a collision.TurnipSystem Specs:Motherboard = P5-GL-MXP4 3.0SB LiveATI Radeon X800 GTO (256) Overclocked to 550 Core / 525 Mem2 Gb Geil PC3200 Dual Channel RAM