Sign in to follow this  
Lairyliam

Potential Buyer

Hi There.I have been snooping around these parts recently and am now very much interested in purchasing this product.I wonder if anybody could point me in the direction of a demo or video footage of this in action... I think it would be nice to see what it is i am actually going to buy, (interface, sounds, ect ect...)Thanks and Regards"Lairy" Liam Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Guest cirurgiao

Hi, LiamIt's much, much more than fun. It's terrific! It's not FS ATC. Much better and you can let your co-pilot fly the airplane almost all the time. Very useful in long flights. Hope you become one of ours.Eduardo

Hey Eduardo.I am!!, i brought it earlier today, it should be here just in time for the festive season... (fingers crossed)Thanks and regards"Lairy" Liam Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Guest cirurgiao

Excellent, LiamYou will have a new level of flight. You can config command keys so you may use the keyboard according your needs.CheersEduardo

Presuming then, i can program my joystick as normal through FSUIPC...This is getting better and better...Thanks and Regards"Lairy" Liam Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Just thought I'ld add that I ordered a copy as well today. Years ago I purchsed version 2.2 and found that to be very well done. The fact that version 4.3 will be a "free" FSX upgrade (for registered 4.x owners) sealed the deal!Regards y'all!Murray

Guest cirurgiao

Sorry about the delay in answering. Was away. There is a lenghty instructions in FSUIPC manual about calibration. In RC you choose your own keys according your needs.RegardsEduardo

Guest cirurgiao

You will be surprised with the huge "upgrade" from 2.2 to 4.2; 4.3 is currently in test to be run in FSX. If its your intention to have both FS9 and FSX I'd say to create 2 partitions where you'd install each one and install RC 4.2 to be run with FS9 and RC 4.3 to be run with FSX when time comes, so not confusing RC (which FS you fly)Eduardo