Sign in to follow this  
machie

Dropping me into the drink and changing the time of day

Hi JDI rebuilt the data base for RC4.3---and my flight plans now load--but I don't understand how to "make sure makerwys 3.97 or greater is in the root of the fs directory" and after I load and start RC--when I go back to the flight sim the time of day always changes to a dark night and when I reset for the day the plane starts out by falling out of the sky into the ocean. Help!

Hi JDIt seems a quiet night here on the forum--no response to the post so I decided to do a reinstall and see if RC4.0 will run correctly prior to any upgrades--trouble is the key that was sent a few days ago now will not work--I sent for a new one is that correct?Cheers

hover over the makerwys.exe, and you will see a window appear showing specifics about the fileyou can also right mouse click on the file, choose properties, and click the version tabi don't understand the rest of your question/statement.your key request was in my junk mail folder, it will be processed shortlyjd

Hi JDSorry that my question was unclear.The Problem is: When I load a flightplan into RC4.3 and then go back and bring up fs9 my aircraft moves from the gate to a place in the air over water and then starts falling untill it crashes into the water.I could not fix this so I uninstalled RC and am doing a reinstall of only 4.0 to see if that will operate correctly--then I will install4.1 and test and so onI am waiting for the key so that I can get my reinstall to workCheers

First you start FS and load a saved (by FS saved flight, not RC saved flight) parked flight or create it. If you have a weather application start it, get your weather, and let it update FS. After your weather is current (with your parked flight) and AI allowed to stabalize using the correct runways (search the forum here for ways to do this faster), start RC and load your FS type .pln flight plan file, NOT a saved .rcd flight file which would position your aircraft.Does this make sense to you?

Guest knack

Hi,I vaguely remember this being an issue after installation of FlightScenery's Portland add-on but I can't be really certain.Cheers,Tony

Thanks GuysI am still working on the problem---this is a new thing after getting a new HD and reloading and upgrading to 4.3--I have been using RC for many many years and never had this problem before--just need to do some testing--thanks for the imputCheers

make sure you have sent the NEW product id, after the installation of the new hard drive

the lat/long of the arrival airport is wrong in the flight plan.send me the .pln, and i'll verifyjd

Hi JDWELL---after a few crazy days my new 500 gig hard drive and flight sim and Radar Contact 4.2 and FSNAV and PMDG 737/FMC are all working perfectly---thanks for all the helpHappy HolidaysCheers