Sign in to follow this  
Guest ecv737

2 Questions! HELP

Guest ecv737

JD:You have sent me 2 Serial Keys but My RC4 seems to accept it, But nextime I start up RC It ask for the key again. So I am in a non ending loop.Would like to hear from you soonest so I can use RC4 bought almost a year ago. So none of these keys work, unless My CD Rom is screwed up!!!!!!Assuming this eventually can be solved what happens if I use the new Flight 1 Century Auto Pilot. Can RC4 be used ????. I have the RC4 folder in the same HD partition on my C DCrive so I assume I do not have to ask for a new serial key after installing RC4.1 and RC4.2Saludos Edmundo CardenasCaracas, Venezuela

i don't see any requests for keys from you.on the registration screen, what is the product id?i doubt rc will be able to fly someone else's autopilotjd

The incremental upgrades 4.x are meant to be installed in the same folder as in the initial upgrade, not a seperate one, just in case this is not clear. The files are intended to overwrite your existing ones.

Ron Ginsberg
KMSP Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Puddles
rcv4bannersupporter.jpg

Support Team

Guest ecv737

JD I have resent the request for the Registration Key (Third time).By separate mail I am sending you copies of your email where you inform me of the registration Key (Two previous Instances), so I am at lost when you indicate there is no record that key was requested.Edmundo CardenasCaracas, Venezuela