Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shom

Buy V4 or wait for V5?

Guest Shom

Hi everyone,I'm a V3 user since it first came out and I'm really happy with it- it's undoubtfully the best program ever made for MSFS.I'm also a user of MSFS 2004 and unfortunately after seeing how FSX works on my powerful NEW computer I'm gonna stay with it for a while.Regarding this I'd be glad if anyone could tell me if I should get V4 or wait for V5 since I really enjoy V3...particulary aside interaction with AI why is V4 so much better than V3 if at all?And also a question for jd- What are the main things that are going to make V5 special?ThanksShomron

i wouldn't wait for v5. it is more than a year away from release.when the list of things that will be in v5 (as opposed to the list of things we hope will be in v5), i'll let you knowjd

Guest Shom

Yep thats pretty far for me I'll go for it.Do you still have the reduced price offer for existing users and if so how do I get it?Thanks

that expired last julywhen v5 comes out, there will be an upgrade price for v4 users. don't wait 6 months to upgrade to v5.jd