Sign in to follow this  
Flightsummer

First Use - first Questions...

Hi Ruediger,I think what you're asking for is not possible because the text in the green display is controlled entirely by FS - not Radar Contact.<I don't quite follow what you're saying here. What do you mean by 'a coherent part'? Can you give an example of what it is now and what you would like it to become?But as I said at the start this is something generated entirely by FS9. Radar Contact reads the actual weather and pieces it together using the wav files into a broadcast. I assume you prefer to read it rather than listen because English is not your first language (even though you write and read it very well). :-)Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray!What I mean is a text which comes in readable parts, according to the size of the green screen. As an example I

Hi Ruediger,Unfortunately I could only open the first attachment as the other two were saved as txt files instead of jpg. Looking at the first image you have the box as a rectangle rather than the long thin text box that I have. Yours will not allow the text to scroll properly so I suggest you reshape it to look like mine.I appreciate your command of English is not helping you understand the spoken ATC but the only alternative is to use the scrolling text in FS9 and as I said earlier we have no control over how that is displayed.Have you reshaped the text box to the same size as mine and has it helped? This is not something that can be changed by Radar Contact - sorry.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ruediger,<>Well we always ty to leave a customer totally satisfied. On this occasion it doesn't sound like we've achieved that but only because of circumstances outside of our control.I hope you're able to change things so you can enjoy RC4 to the max.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather