Sign in to follow this  
Guest rekace

Registration Key.

Guest rekace

Hello everyone. Recently i purchase a new computer. then i install radar contact. when i send the registration key request an email that says my registration key is a failure. the content of the email i will post below.From: "john dekker" Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile AlertTo: rekace@yahoo.comSubject: Radar Contact Version 4 Key - FailureDate: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:00:09 -0500I am unable to find your email address in my records, and cannot process your key requestPlease request your key with the same email address you used when you purchased Radar ContactIf you have a new email address, please send your updates to: register@jdtllc.comThank YouJohn Dekker (jd@jdtllc.com) my product id is 1418200584 and my email is rekace@yahoo.com also i still have proof of purchase.Thanks.

what was the email address you used, when you purchased rc? can you send that key request from that email address?

Guest rekace

the email address i use to buy the product is rekace@yahoo.com and i use the same email address to request the key. i bought it on 8th nov.thanks.

Guest rekace

jd. may i know why this happened? and what if i need to request the key later when vista is out or when i upgrade my system. please advise.thanks

Guest rekace

well today i tried sending another key request to make sure everything is fine. but a reply email came and said that key request failed because my email rekace@yahoo.com is not in the record or databse

that is the email address you used when you purchased rc. the key request came in from another email addressplus, the text of the email was not properly formatted. the format is9999999 ! first name ! last namewhere 999999 is the product id, including a minus sign if one existsjd