Sign in to follow this  
louiseSEUK

Key request

JDHope you had nice Christmas holdidays... received your replacement .dat file, and RC4 is working again...Just about to do the 4.1 and 4.2 upgrades, hopefully all will go OK - otherwise more requests for help will follow.Thanks for all your help so far!RegardsMark

JD4.1 installed without need for new key. 4.2 installed, new key was received VERY QUICKLY - within an hour. RC4 is now running successfully, with 4.2 version... Thanks again.Mark

Still waiting on my key requested this afternoon. I believe I sent the message correctly (did it manually through my Yahoo web mail).Tim

sent two emails to you. are they in your junk mail folder?here is the key, fwiwNADNGNAQAKICLGBBCCEHHNACBMIIOKFI

Hmm...I only got one of the two (one in inbox, none in junk...and I have a filter to sent anything "@jdtllc.com" to my inbox), but it works. Thanks so much! Radar Contact is ready to go and I'll be starting using it today!Thanks again, JD!Tim

Hello,same problem here...been waiting 36hrs for key to be supplied...sent several e-mails to no avail...please could i have my key!!Thank youDave

key requests are processed every hour. there are no outstanding requests.i can't tell from your name, who to look for. send me an email (jd@jdtllc.com) so i have something to work withsorry, you're not getting your keys, let's see what's wrongjd

Have resent you an e-mail to the address supplied...will also send via msn although that is not the address i used upon purchase..Dave

a working email address is all i need. i have changed your contact to your msn email. use that in the future for key requestsjd

Thank you for youre reply....as at 19.10 hrs GMT no key received....Thank youDave

Ping!! Thank you...key arrived ...i wonder whats wrong with my main e-mail address....anyway...off to fly...Thank youDave