Sign in to follow this  
OMillerJr

FSNavigator

Anyone know of a toggle switch or simicon with which you can bring up FSNavigator instead of "F9" (or whatever you set it to?) Or any way to accomplish this.

How about putting the toggle for FSNavigator directly on the mouse...Using the MS Intellipoint software, I was able to map the "Wheel" button on my mouse to F9. This configuration can be application specific - the rest of the time I have this button configured as "Explore My Computer"When FS runs, this button now activates FSNavigator.I presume Logitech's software would accomplish the same thing if that happens to be your brand of mouse.Doug Dawson

Thanks for the suggestion Doug. I have a Logitec trac ball but there are several buttons on it and they are programable but I don't know about being application specific. It's worth a try but I really wanted a clickable icon on the panel.

>Using the MS Intellipoint software, I was able to map the >"Wheel" button on my mouse to F9. This configuration can be >application specific - This is an excellent idea! Except you can't map the FSNav2002.dll file because it doesn't end in .exe extension.Thanks.

You map FS2002.EXE - FSNavigator is, as you correctly point out, a .DLL loaded by the sim.Doug

>You map FS2002.EXE - FSNavigator is, as you correctly point >out, a .DLL loaded by the sim. >>Doug You're correct! Thanks alot. This is a great tip when needing to update a FP quickly.JB

I have it as one of the bottons on my Yoke configured with CH Control Manager i have CH Flight Sim Yoke, you can do like that if you happen to have CH Flight SIm yokeAndy

Thanks Andy. I have a MS Force feedback stick and it will work the same but I was hoping some one knew of a way to set up a toggle or simicom.