Sign in to follow this  

Microsoft 737

How close are the flight dynamics of the Microsoft 737-400 twards a real 737-400. I am building a simulator and need a acurate flight model.Thanks

ummm....not.go buy the dreamfleet. i don't have it just yet but from the reputation of the makers and those who have vouched for it, it'll be the best you can get.you definately do not want to invest money in a home simulator based on the MS flight dynamics.

How can I be garanteed that they are acurate?

Have you try the DreamFleet2000 737-400. I think that is as accurate as you would ever get with a $60 computer sim. I have about 20 hrs. on a level D 737-400 and to tell you the truth I really don't see any similarities on how the airplane feels when I compared both. Now, the panel and systems are very accurate even the FMS is accurate enough. I think that nobody can actually get close enough with a $60 dollar sim. Even the level D with its motions feels a little different than the real plane, which I also had the opportunity to fly during a three month intership that I did with southwest airlines last fall.

I don't think you have to much to chose from though.

You can get the improved flight dynamics at www.realairsimulations.com . I don't know how well it flies compared to a real life 734, but hey, anything's better than Microsoft's default stuff. ;)