Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boone

Falcon 50 & Standard Edition?

Guest Boone

Has any body got a solution for the missing gauges in the Falcon 50 for us lowly Standard Edition users?Thanks in advance,Boone

The only solution would be to upgrade to the pro version.I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear, but....Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Also, go here to get the mooney bravo gauges:http://ifsa.ipbeja.pt/uploads01/may/just look for ml146pbf.zip. The gauges are included there.And get the King Air Radio (a seperate file) gauges at www.jspanels.com . Go to Downloads, FS2002, and Beech King Air 350. The gauge is included.

Guest Boone

Thank you and truly appreciate the responses.Boone

>Has any body got a solution for the missing gauges in the >Falcon 50 for us lowly Standard Edition users? Boone, Here it is: Go to www.microsoft.com/games/fs2000/default.aspDownload FS2000 Pro Edition Update 2.0b (8.9 mb)Yes it is FS2000 not 2002. When you get this file I recall that it is an "exe" file. Do NOT run the file. You can use WinZip to open the file and EXTRACT the gauge files for KingAir, Mooney and I think the Concorde. Put these gauge files in your gauge folder. It WILL work. Look at the panel picture of my Falcon50 in standard edition.

You guys forgot the baron gauges. They're in cab format (zipped) included in the Fouga Magister download. You'll love that jet and the baron gauges come in handy too. Just drop it in in the zipped format. There's also an entire baron (default) over at www.simviation.com . Just go to new props and scroll back a few pages till you see the red and white one. It's the entire airplane less the gauges. But then they're in the Fouga Magister.

>You guys forgot the baron gauges. They're in cab format >(zipped) included in the Fouga Magister download.But for someone who has a 56K (or less) and doesn't have an hour or two to d/l that, go here:http://62.4.86.245/faitmain/Upload/FAQ/beech_baron.cabJust download it to your gauges folder, but don't extract it! It's all of the Baron gauges, and it's only one megabyte.

Guest Boone

Dear All! Thank you so much for your responses. I thought I was s##t out of luck with this and was close to saying 'au revoir' to this special aircraft.I'll get downloading tonight and hopefully you won't here from me again!Once again Thanks for the help,Boone