Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dave_M

Copilot instructions

Guest Dave_M

Hi,I have been using Radar Contact for a number of years and it is a great piece of software.I often fly the Flight1 ATR, PMDG B747 and Level-D 767 and use FS2crew with these aircraft. They all work together fine but often at busy times, climb out or approach for instance, I will be busy doing checklists and the ATC will issue an instruction which I miss. I usually have the copilot handling the coms' so he reads back the instruction immediately and I often miss some of that too. Probably inexperience on my part and too much going on.It would be handy if I could get the copilot to repeat these instructions, would it be possible to add a control which would get the copilot to repeat his last read back.Thanks,Dave

there are several things we will do in v5 that will help thistry hitting ctrl-shift-/ after a missed communication, see if there is a repeat of it. that might work for nowjd

Guest Dave_M

Thanks for the quick reply.I will try as you suggest and am looking forward to v5Thanks,Dave

Half the fun/immersion factor . . . for me at least . . . is the "panic"of having to do so much stuff at once. It gets hairy at times trying to stay ahead of the plane.Regards,Slugger