Sign in to follow this  
Ben Johnson

RC4 not responding in FSX

Fellow Simmers,I'm having a slight problem in getting RC4 to respond in FSX. When I hit the corresponding keyboard number of the option listed in the FSUIPC window the is no response from RC4.I have followed the FSX only setup instructions for migrating RC4 to RC4.3. I have ver 4.12 of FSUIPC. Here are the steps I'm performing in launching RC4 & FSX - 1. Create a flight plan via FSBuild 2.32. Launch RC4, select flight plan3. Launch FSX4. Go to RC4 and click the Start RC button5. Go to FSX, complete selecting aircraft, airport, etc, laucnh flight.Any ideas as to why there's no response from RC4?Regards,Bob L

make sure the fs window has "focus" when you press the keymake sure another add on isn't "eating" the rc key stroke.no keys work? ctrl-shift-p? ctrl-shift-k, etc? or just the numbers?jd

JD,After seeing none of the RC key commands worked I disconnected my Logitech Digital Wingman joystick. That was the trick; as RC4 is now responding flawlessly.As soon as I re-attached the joystick, RC4 stopped responding. I now need to look into why the Logitech joystick is 'eating' the keystrokes. When I connect my CH Products USB Yoke & Pedals RC4 works flawlessly.Thanks for the quick response. I knew the issue couldn't have been with RC4.Regards,Bob Lyddy