Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heather 636

Scenery Problem - Help!!??

Guest Heather 636

With a large collection of downloaded scenery, I have been slowly installing them, one-by-one, afterwards going back into FS2002 and checking that everything looked okay before proceeding on to the next.Everything was going fine until I reached California. Even after deleting, what I thought was the offending file, the pic below shows what I still have.I don't believe it is in my display settings for, as you can see, Arkansas looks just fine.I even removed the Maxview Landclass Package in case that had something to do with it.At this point, all I can figure is that I have something in the wrong order in my Scenery Add-on files. I can't remember though what the imortance of that order is though to attempt to rememdy the situation.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks!Heatherhttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d0f5be66152a0a7.jpghttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d0f5c106196dc21.jpg

Hi Heather"The propeller is there to keep the pilot cool. Think not? Watch how much you sweat when it stops unexpectedly."I'm sorry I can't resolve your graphics problem as I don't mess around with Land Class etc but I am wondering how Heather's Air Charter pilots keep cool in the DC-3 when they are sitting in front of the props :-hmmm Maybe they can open the front window :-lolDavid

Hi Heather, I have encountered that problem and it was due to the installation of the LC files. I had them installed in the Addon scenery/Scenery folder and got the same results as you. So I took the advice from radflyer and moved to the main scenery folder. All is well now. I hope this helps youJulian

re LC scenery installation, I have mine scattered in individual folders, all with pointers in scenery.cfg...and they show up fine. I know the docs have specified a particular folder, but in my experience it has made no difference, as long as fs knows where to find the .bgl filesSherman KaplanHighland Park IL

Guest Heather 636

Thanks guys!; for the tips AND the compliments.Guess I'll just have to play around with the scenery files and get it fixed. I'm not into quilting at all.Hey Don!Going to have to find out how to put floats on this bird so that I can puddle-jump it up into Alaska.Cheers y'all!!Heather

Guest Heather 636

No problem at all David, "Heather Air Pilots" just strip down to their bikinis. Keeps me cool and boosts the PR.;)"BAD Weather" Heather