Sign in to follow this  

6 Things that make FS2002 a must

hmm...1.)PSS airbus (GMAX) 2.)DF Archer (GMAX)3.)421C (GMAX)4.)PSS747 (have to wait for justflight grrrrr.... :() queen of the skies.5.)DF7376.)AFCAD7.)TTOOLS8.)AI edit traffic tool9.)Several sceneries from (GAP/LagoEHAM2002/Sim-Wings/Simmflyers)10.)PAI projectawfEHAM

André

Revised :-)1.)PSS airbus (GMAX) 2.)FSMETEO3.)DF Archer (GMAX)4.)421C (GMAX)5.)PSS747 (have to wait for justflight grrrrr.... ) queen of the skies.6.)DF7377.)AFCAD8.)TTOOLS9.)AI edit traffic tool10.)Several sceneries from (GAP/LagoEHAM2002/Sim-Wings/Simmflyers)11.)PAI projectawfEHAM

André

Detail, accuracy, flight dynamics, looks ...Not including a panel or sound allows for smaller download size, and gives the user the chance to pick a panel and sound for themselves.

No one mentioned my Landclass Assistant proggie.... How quickly I'm forgotten :(

I limited my choices to 6, in keeping with the spirit of the original poster. If I had had a top ten, you would have been there (there is just *too* much darn good stuff out there for FS2K2 :>).If I had four more (all freeware, I might add)...7. Active Camera (which allows some terrific views you can't get in standard FS).8. Your Landclass program.9. FSSkyWorlds Cloud program and packs10. The Garrish replacement trees

>I don't understand why people fall over backwords for the >Posky Planes??? They use default panels, have no contrails, >and use default sound??? What's so great about them??? >I've deleted all my Posky planes.We only make planes. As much as we would like to, we don't make panels or sounds, hence the default sounds and panels appearing. Most freeware aircraft I know of come with configs to match defaults.Contrails are only new, we can certainly add them with ease from now on.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

My top 10 are:1. PIC7672. 767PIC3. PIC7674. Wilco's 767PIC5. Bill Grabowski's ERJ-145Michael J.