Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

Help with Reinstall

HelloBeen away for 6-7 months and just installed vista, so reinstalling everything! just you an activation request too.My RCv4 disk is about a year old. Can't make out from your website if i can download the 4.3 without repurchasing?Or, do i still have to install all the various 'in between' updates?Looking forward to using rc again.Thanks

send me an email, i'll send you a link to where you can download 4.3, and install the latest, without doing all the updatesjd

All installed and just reg request. Should i have removed previous installation? I now seen to have two completely separate installs.ta

yes, i should have included in the email, to remove previous versions of radar contact before install 4.3 from the download site. i've made the necessary changes to the text of that email i use, for the future.

Hi I just reinstalled my entire fs platform and all of my addons. I also reinstalled my rc 4.3. When I emailed you for the key you first gave me a very long key (not a problem but it used to be much shorter). Secondly when I pasted the key into the box for registration the program just closes and when I go to restart rc 4.3 the same unregistered page comes back up. I tried to put the key in again, but it just repeats the cycle. Any help?

i suspect your key request wasn't properly formattedyou would put your product id first, then a space, explanation mark, space, first name, space, exclamation mark, space, last namein your case-932013263 Steven Penninckshould be-932013263 ! Steven ! P

That is probably right because when I recieved the key it was about 100 characters and it is usually about 20ish