Sign in to follow this  

Blurry Textures

Reguardless his post was still helpfull Paul. I think you should keep it real.

Guest PaulL01

>Reguardless his post was still helpfull Paul. I think you >should keep it real.Wot?I sad:"Nice of you to be helpful, but it really is no help if you are not familiar with the problem yourself, He has a GF2 Ultra and is using winME, nothing on that page is of any help here, he doesn't use an ATI, is not using win98 or win2K etc. etc. etc...."Take a Chill pill Lance. :-lol I Love you Man!!!

I'm glad you spoke up Paul...had to bite my tongue on awf's comments.... A shotgun blast doesn't hit the target--it wipes it out. BA767 needs to take things step by step, and rule out the simple issues before resorting to the more complex ones. Even my suggestion regarding ghost driver entries in the registry needs to wait until the simple things are eliminated....

One -thing. I thought it was AWF who added the post in the other thread about add-ons, not BA767.... BA767 doesn't appear anywhere in that thread....

Guest PaulL01

Snarglefaff!!!Thanks John, what a moronic dork I am!!! :-lolSorry BA767!!!Paul

sorry, but this must be someone else post, I didnt buy yet archer, I never use ttools:)Jacek

Guest PaulL01

>It was still helpfull ;-) You seem to be confused my friend. :)He tried to help, that is true, and I believe I thanked him for "trying to be helpful"That he helped, that would not be true. :)Ok Momy?Later

First of all we are here trying to help right :-)I'm flying FS4 :-lolNo serious I'm aware of the fact that many of us has some degree of blurriness correct?However the problem I'm now reading is with his system specs aren't normal correct?I'll notice he has ME see my previous message and start reading :-)Further did you ever try to fly with a processor with a high temperature?If I'll read carefully he installed once his O/SIn the last threat he want to format and reinstall, the advice I'll give is simple you don't have to reinstall your operating system to go back to a different driver version! As for my experience your right I'll don't have only have installed FS2002 in my home network and running it on Win2000Pro SP2 on Win2K advanced server / WinXPPro etc... Just don't have experience with software/hardware almost 12 years now working on large IT department with crazy people :-lol and we didn't see ME :-lolFlying FS since hmm... version4 :-)And yes first you have to ask questions to analyze a problem and to keep thinks really simple :( because it's not only FS2002 but a lot of different settings regarding software/hardware involved.Still learning every day :-)awfEHAM

André

All I said was it was helpful...How am I confused???? Dohhhh. I put you nice little smile at the end too. ;-)

Guest PaulL01

awF,>No serious I'm aware of the fact that many of us has some >degree of blurriness correct? >>However the problem I'm now reading is with his system specs >aren't normal correct? No, show me the abnormal specs?>>I'll notice he has ME see my previous message and start >reading :-) >>Further did you ever try to fly with a processor with a high >temperature?No not me! :-lol (see specs below) Anyway that would and does not have any impact on the blurry issue, that would be a cause for concern if he had lockup issues, he doesn't and he is running a P4, not to much of a heat realted problem there. :) >>If I'll read carefully he installed once his O/S >In the last threat he want to format and reinstall, the >advice I'll give is simple you don't have to reinstall your >operating system to go back to a different driver version!True partner, but you didn't do anything about cleaning up the registry either, as in that isn't the correct way to remove and install Det drivers. :) >And yes first you have to ask questions to analyze a problem >and to keep thinks really simple :( because it's not only >FS2002 but a lot of different settings regarding >software/hardware involved. >>Still learning every day :-) Yep, we are all still learning, learnin, learnin, only, good, good time, Ive been decernin... Ooopps!!! sorry, just a little Zep there. :-roll :-lolTake it easy Mr.awFPaul

BA767/Paul my intentions where and are only to help not to start flame to other fellow simmers.Since the heavy reactions here maybe I'll expressed myself not quite clear...So I'll apologize the intention was to help :( a confused native speaking Dutchman)awfEHAM

André

Guest PaulL01

>BA767/Paul my intentions where and are only to help not to >start flame to other fellow simmers. >>Since the heavy reactions here maybe I'll expressed myself >not quite clear... >>So I'll apologize the intention was to help :( a confused >native speaking Dutchman) >>awf >EHAM I took note of your good intentions and I am sure as you are used to "good intentions" in your feild, they do not always help, and I was trying to Politely let you know that it was not helping, I was certainly not trying to hurt your fellings if I did I am sorry.Fellings......nothing more than ....feelings.....:-0,sorry, I didnt mean to start singing...:)BTW: your english is as good as mine or better. :)Paul

"...a confused native speaking Dutchman..."Someone who has the willingness to learn another language, unlike so many of my American counterparts who can't utter a word in another language.... Also--I don't think anyone has meant to flame you.... Paul has a great sense of humor, but the dry format of a forum loses that sometimes. -John, in Phoenix where it's always sunny, all the time....Current temp six feet above ground: 112 degreesCurrent temp six inches above ground: 152 degreesFree advice--if any of you ever rent a car in Phoenix, and they try to upgrade you to one with leather seats, tell 'em John said no way!

Poor DirectDraw Performance with 24-Bit Color Mode (Q264115)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------The information in this article applies to:Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition --------------------------------------------------------------------------------If this article does not describe your hardware-related issue, please see the following Microsoft Web site to view more articles about hardware: http://support.microsoft.com/support/windo.../hwddresctr.asp SYMPTOMSIf you use the True Color (24-bit) color mode in Windows, the number of frames per second (FPS) that are displayed on the screen may be reduced (as compared to other color modes). CAUSEThis behavior occurs because 24-bit DirectDraw is not supported by most video adapter drivers. The 16-bit and 32-bit modes are faster, and are typically recommended over 24-bit mode. RESOLUTIONTo resolve this issue, first try changing the color mode in Windows: Right-click a blank area on the desktop, and then click Properties . In the Display Properties dialog box, click the Settings tab. In the Colors box, click High Color (16-bit) or True Color (32-bit) . Click OK . If the High Color (16-bit) or True Color (32-bit) setting is not available in the Colors box, your video adapter driver may be outdated. Contact the manufacturer of the video adapter to inquire about obtaining an updated driver. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Published Jun 15 2000 8:43AM Issue Type kbprb Last Modifed May 14 2001 4:02PM Additional Query Words HWDISTS Keywords kbdisplay kbenv kbWinME --------------------------------------------------------------------------------COMMENTS?If you would like to briefly comment on this article, you can enter your remarks in the space below (up to 255 characters). Submit Comments awfEHAM

André