Sign in to follow this  
dolph98

RC4 Registration Didn't Come in Email Yet

JD,I reinstalled RC4 on my new PC and emailed for a reg key but it did not come. I emailed for it Wednesday 1/2/08 and this is Friday. Is the responder down or is this a manual operation? Just wondering. I miss my RC4.

automated, and running fine.if you give me a hint on who you are, i can look at what i have received, and what i have responded too. or you can post your product id here, and i'll post your keymaybe this is youSuccess @ 1/3/2008 1:02:22 AM (-1466770709) LIJLNQMMIDEGKILMJMIQEPIAIBBELGKDjd

Good guess, thats me. Product registered and working. I don't know why I didn't get an email. I checked my blocked sender list and there's nothing there I recognize as you. Hmm. Oh well, thanks JD!

Yes, I found it. My email address was messed up. I don't know how long it's been that way either. Bummer. Been wondering why I don't get return mail from people. Thanks again for helping out.Dolph

I'm having this same problem... but it's not email related. I paid for the download on Friday, Jan 4... still haven't received the email download link yet. Chalking it up to the weekend, but the website is pretty specific about 24 hours. Maybe they should add a comment about weekends.

Thanks, received the email link this morning. Now I'm doing the registration thing and waiting for the registration email. Just curious, is the registration automated or is the reply manually done? Regards,Joel

Nice, got my registration and all seems to be working. Now I just have to adjust with this more realistic ATC.