Sign in to follow this  
dfish

Flightscenery Portland

The priority within the scenery folder that this adjusts _may_ adversely affect the priority within the folder that the author wants. This renaming was already described on a much earlier thread in this forum (search under KPDX). I think it did work as you state with KPDX.The method I use of placing it in a high priority folder sometimes helps where another AFCAD may be incorrectly lurking in the FS scenery hierarchy.

...... I do still get the>occassional "your 20 miles from the marker, fly XXX to>intercept the localizer, cleared......" and never end up>hitting the approach properly. I have had the same issue a few times having been given vectors to intercept but have to input fairly significant amounts of heading changes to actually intercept the localiser.Still, it's good for changing to a fully manual approach!!!

Old enough to know better...
...young enough to do most of it again!

System: Chillblast (Matt Davies designed) Intel i5-6600 Sklylake CPU O/C to 4.4 GHz; Liquid Cooled; Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MoBo; MSI GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb; 16Gb Corsair Crucial DDR4 RAM; SSD plus SSHD drives; Windows-10.
GF MCP-Pro and EFIS + 8 other GF Modules, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo units, Saitek Pedals, Iiyama 19" x 2, 40" smart TV.