Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martin

Searching for panel ..Fokker 28

Guest Martin

I've probably seen it all, and you can stop searching. Not that there is an advanced F28 panel, because there isn't. :-( There isn't even one released for FS2000 or FS2002 as far as I know.Because of that I've been fiddling with an F28 panel of my own. It's probably as far from advanced as you can come, but with an edited background bitmap of Espen's F50 panel and some generic '60's jet gauges it looks like an F28. It would most likely be a legal nightmare though, with this mishmash of freeware (and payware!) stuff...If you're interested anyway I might post a screenshot. :-)Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

Hi Martin!Would very much like to se a screenshot of the panel. You sad you edited it yourself?.. waiting with excitement :)Best Reg.Per

Guest Martin
http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d14bf5a086a1f2f.jpgThat's it. I don't know how to make a good looking pedestal or anything like that... My talent only extends to moving/resizing gauges and painting a few yellow lines. :-lolI might release it, but in that case I'd have to change a few gauges that are from PSS, and ask permission for the background bitmap...If anyone has any GOOD pictures/drawings of the F28 cockpit I won't say no. :-) There are some pictures on airliners.net but they're not good enough to show the exact placement of the engine gauges or the stuff on the glareshield.Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing