Sign in to follow this  

Time Zone Error?

I attempted to fly a route that Delta flies. PANC to KSLC departing at 12:35am and arrives at 7:06am. Flew the POSKY 767-300ER with 75,000lbs. of fuel onboard. PANC direct KSLC at FL330 M0.80. I also had a tailwind that averaged 50kts. I was 45 minutes late. Can anyone confirm a time zone

There should be an error because Argentina (real life) : -3 GMT.Argentina (FS) : -4 GMT ... why? Someone know the way to solve this?Thanks,Bruno Francescoli.

Guest NathanT24

I have checked that out but where do I put the files at?? Do I add it like new scenery or??

From the Readme.txt file:"Please place these files in your Main Scenery folder of FS2000 or FS98 as they will work in both. Starting with TZ16.ZIP, I have included a Remove.bat file that will remove these BGL/BGD files for you. It is recommended that you use this batch file if you are replacing ANY PREVIOUS VERSION.DO NOT INSTALL THESE BGL FILES OR USE THE REMOVE.BAT FILE WHILE THE SIMULATOR IS RUNNING!!!! It could cause problems."Best Regards,Bruno Francescoli

Guest HeavyFan

What does this patch actually do?? does it fix the time zones all over?? including the U.S times?? MIKE

Guest NathanT24

Ok you got me LOL! Thank you for pointing that out!

Guest HeavyFan

OK! can someone Please explain more on How to Insatll this Time zone fix?? Is it like a scenery add-on? Do I just put it in the FS2002 Scenery folder, then use the Fs2002 scenery Libary and use the add-area function to add these new BGL files?? The info above and in the readme is not that informative! I would really apprecite the additional info! MIKE-:)

Just extract them to the FS2002 Scenery folder, and that's it Mike

I forgot all about it.. used it in FS98..Just reading in the readme file that Europe is not covered.. :-(((((Johan[A HREF=http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk]Phoenix Simulation Software[/A]Unofficial PSS website:www.people.zeelandnet.nl/johdMy help may not me much usefull, or usefull much..eh?

i'm not sure of which one you're talking about, but the one i use (in fs2002) is by a scott campbell