Sign in to follow this  
lensman

urgent, low-vision question on rc info window

Hi,4.I just downloaded, activated, and tried RCV4.3 Is there any way to change the colors and font size of what the manual alls the "adventure" wondow? Right now, even if I undock it and put it on the second LCD, there is not enough contrast for me to see what it says.I could best use yellow on black in a large non-serif font. I have started listening to the manual but at 300 pages, that's three weeks of listening. I couldn't find anything yet about changing colors.I realize this second request is a long shot, but is there any way to make the input screens black and white instead of black on grey? As with the pmdg pdf docs, there are some things which are not treadable graphics) even when enlarged. sorry about typos, this computer screen reader will only read MS apps.tia,danp.s. for those who haven't tried it, the latest adobe reader has excellent text-to-speech. still doesn't read graphics, though.

First, be sure you are using FSUIPC 3.75 or later, link at the top.If you have advdisp.dll in your modules folder rename it to advdisp.xxx since it is no longer used.WhiteMessages=Yes added to the General section of FSUIPC.INI with a text editor will change the characters to white. There are no other colors. I believe it uses the system font, not sure, but there is no selection on that.