Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michael

ISD Scenery and RC4

Guest Michael

I will do that- sorry it had to get this far. I was hoping with some of the good advice and information I had this issue would have sorted itself out:)Cheers!

Guest Michael

Hello all; still no success. However, I did notice something unusual; when I update the RC database, I can watch each scenery layer being scanned (including all sub files)but when it gets to ISD's Rome scenery, it just stops at the title and finishes. It doesn't scan anything else. This is particularily strange, considering it scans ISD's Malpensa scenery just fine- I've reinstalled the Rome scenery, but it hasn't made any difference- weird!Cheers!

makerwys.exe uses the scenery.cfg file as it's guide. maybe there is something wrong with yours.there is a tool somewhere than scans the .cfg file, and fixes errorsjd

Guest Michael

Thanks JD. Were you able to see anything in the last log file I sent you?Cheers!

Guest Michael

Alright, It must be because it's a holliday in the U.S. and here in Canada, but for whatever reason, when I re ran the update database, it scanned all my scenery files, including the addon scenery folder (it has never done that before)now everything is fine- I don't know, I just fly here:)Thanks for everything!