Sign in to follow this  
Guest Olivier

Choosing between patterns and vectors does not work

Guest Olivier

Hi,I tries to practice the holding - At some point, I have the choice between Holding patterns and vectors but it does not work.First, the controller asks me if I got the question right after asking it.Second, I selected Holding patterns but got vectors This happened twice - can it be because my co-pilot has the coms ?(he does not have the plane).Thanks for your help,Olivier Noir

yes, co pilot on comms, will always answer vectors. co pilot can not fly holding patternsjd

Guest Olivier

Thanks for the quick reply!I think, but it is my opinion, that it would make more sense that, even if the copilot dealing with the radios, we could still chose to fly pattern. After all, we assign him the radios so we can fly the plane.Not a big deal though, this is a really great software,Thanks,Olivier

truebut he's on the comms, he's supposed to answer. he doesn't know what you want to do. so he defaults to vectors.takes the comms at 80 miles from arrival, then you choose holding patternjd

Guest Olivier

It worked fine, I could do some holdings yesterday.Thanks a million for the quick and efficient support,Olivier