Sign in to follow this  
Spawntscuk1

Call signs mixed up

Hi last night I planned a flight with Easyjet from EGSS to LPPT. I selected Eastjet as the callsign in Radar Contact. But on contacting clearance I was being called Europa. I double checked I had picked the correct airline Easyjet but for an unknown reason RC4 had Europa down as the callsign for Easyjet. I opened up the C4.csv file in the data folder with word pad and there was Easyjet callsing Europa. I changed the Europa back to EASY and reloaded RC4 and was back to normal. Easjey was now known and called Easy. My previous flight was a Air Europa flight from LPPT to GCTS. Any Idea why this may have happened?

My c4.csv is correct as delivered Nov. 18, 2005 for both.

Guest ALT370

Hello,I also have a question about the callsigns. In this case for the AI traffic.One example:In my aircraft.cfg I have entered for KLM Cityhopper "City". RC said instead "City-Ireland". I changed to "KLM" .How do I know, what callsign I have to put into the aircraft.cfg to make it recognized by RC4?Thanksregards,Axel.

change it to KLM City Hopperyou shouldn't have to change anything in the aircraft.cfg files - this may just be an isolated case.if you open the datac4.csv file with notepad, what i'm looking for will be the first string in each linejd