Sign in to follow this  
Guest redunigan

New install on Vista and cant get past registration scr...

Guest redunigan

Hi, I just installed a new copy of 4.3 on a vista machine. I followed all the steps and made sure I started everything as Administrator.I paste my key in the block and then click on the box that says "click here after you paste your key above" RC closes and when I reopen it it just comes right back to the Registration screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times but cant get past this. I get no errors when during the install but just wont run. If anybody has any ideas I would thank you.Thanks, Randy

how do you start rc?what is the product id on the registration screen. if there is a minus sign in front of the number, i'll need to know that as welljd

Guest redunigan

I start rc by Start>Programs>Radar Contact> then I right click the icon for Launch Radar Contact for FSX and choose Run as Administrator. The product id is -58808180.Randy

your key request was 58808180 ! Randall ! Dsend a key request with the minus sign, and i bet the key will work-58808180 ! Randall ! D

Guest redunigan

Hi jd , Just got the new key back and works like a champ. Thanks for all your help. Amazing what 1 missed keystrike will do huh?Thanks againRandy