Sign in to follow this  
Guest ALT370

Center Names

Guest ALT370

Hi,will you include in the next version center names that are more up to date? For example RC says contact Munich Control instead of Munich Radar. Furthermore, it is called Switzerland control instead of Swiss Radar / Control.I assume that it will not be possible to edit the scripted names e.g. from Munich Control into Munich Radar so that RC recognizes the changes, right?The only "radar" I found was from Warsaw.Thanks,regards,Axel.

i'll be happy to change the names you find in error. send me the listjd

>>will you include in the next version center names that are more up to date? For example RC says contact Munich Control instead of Munich Radar. Furthermore, it is called Switzerland control instead of Swiss Radar / Control.<<Axel, just to expand on jd's reply, the 2 examples you quote are already included in the new controller and pilot scripts for version 5. To save you some unnecessary work, the list of those centres we already have using "radar" are: Amsterdam, Berlin, Bremen, Munich, Swiss and Warsaw. If you are aware of any others please do let us know.Petehttp://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannerbeta.jpg

Guest ALT370

Hi,I got these names from liveatc.net only. Cause I have no connection to neither aircraft pilots nor controllers in Europe I cannot give further information. But this is what they call on liveatc streams.I try to find out more about it.Thanks a lot,Axel.