Sign in to follow this  
sac601

Saving files

I save files by pressing Ctrl + Shift + ; and it says in my RC window that it is saved with a long saving name as described in the RC PDF file. However when I open the RC and try to opened my file it is empty. There is nothing showing that it is save even if I can see it in my FS9 saved file. Conclusion I can't retrieved my RC file. I read the PDF file but can't find the problem. Can anyone help me please?Thank youAl

where is the .rcd file going to? did you define the .flt/.wx path in the rc main screen?the .rcd file has to go to the same place as the .flt and .wx filesjd

Guest nshahzad

I found that if I change the AC after RC is started, or alter settings, that happens to me too.

I finally found that the RC saving was going to lala land. I assign a place and now it work. THanks for your help.AL