Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grayal

AIR Jamaica

Hi Somebody asked for a Jamaica Airbus and I can not find the post .I Said I am doing it but do not know this persons name .Could this person Email me please :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks EricB ,What a dummy I am ! I thought the posts were strange it seems i was in the wrong forum lol :)Yes this Air Jamaica can be a real challenge for me to do nice because it is pretty complicate but I shall enjoy it ,(am Enjoying It)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,Well it is finished and What a Livery it is brillient it is like a setting sun ,I do not know if could ever capture it as it is but It was definatly the Longest I spent doing a paint that is for sure !I can see why there are not to many of them now lol.I shall upload it next and try to manage this new system they got ,I really hope you enjoy it and make your skys sunny with this Livery :)Anniette xxxxxxx (on my way to kingston ...........)

Hi Anniette,just wondering if you're still planning to paint Mike(Stone)Bae(or RJ) in the Air Canada Jazz livery....(color doesn't matter...;) ThanksRichard

WOW that was Scary using the new upload :)I hope I got it right lol

Guest Grayal

which Air Jamaica Airbus are you looking for? I have an a320 from IADG and I repainted the posky a330 in Air Jamaica colors as well as converting the AFG Air Jamaica a340 to work in fs2k2 let me know if this helpsgrayal12@cox.net

hey Richard,I am actually doing the JAzz you requested it is taking me longer than I thought it would :)If you Email me it will get done quicker lol and I send you screen shot of what i did sofar to see what you think .Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Anniette,That's very cool,if you want ,send me your screenshot at a330fan@hotmail.com Thanks a millionby the way,your air jamaica looks fantasticTake care :-) Richard

Guest RobA

Anniette, Just got your Air Jamaica repaint and WOW!!!! Looks terrific and I especially like the way the strobes reflect off the fuselage when blinking. :-) Now to add it to my Caribbean area AI.Thanks for the great repaint.Best, Rob[table border=2 bgcolor=#eeeeee][tr][td]http://avsim.com/flightdeck/images/Radar_small.gif[/td][td]Beta tester for Radar Contact] the premier ATC adventure add-on for FS

Thank you Rob ,I am really glad you enjoy it, makes it worth doing :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxx