Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mrle

No airport ICAO when .pln loaded from FS9

Guest Mrle

I have almost ridiculus problem... Namely, when I load flight plan (created in fs9 so .pln) in RC it works just fine.But I have a problem when I try to (depart / arrive) to Belgrade (Serbia) airport ICAO: LYBE. When I create flight plan with this airport and load it to RC, it just ignore LYBE menaing there are all the waypoint in between for example Munich and Belgrade but no LYBE (Belgrade). Look, this is from RC window after loading flight plan: to EDDM@31000 (Alt1- , Alt2-) / TISAK.TONDO.SOGMO.SUNIS.RASTA.SBG26.D130E.TITIG.NAPSA. *RVSMnote*** there is no departing airport LYBE!!!Here is a plan created in FS9.[flightplan]AppVersion=9.1.40901title=LYBE to EDDMdescription=LYBE, EDDMtype=IFRroutetype=3cruising_altitude=31000departure_id=LYBE, N44* 49.21', E20* 17.60', +000335.00departure_position=GATE A 2destination_id=EDDM, N48* 20.44', E11* 45.10', +001485.00departure_name=Belgradedestination_name=Munichwaypoint.0=, LYBE, , LYBE, A, N44* 49.21', E20* 17.60', +000335.00, waypoint.1=LY, TISAK, , TISAK, I, N45* 25.32', E20* 13.64', +000000.00, waypoint.2=LY, TONDO, , TONDO, I, N46* 2.84', E19* 21.36', +000000.00, waypoint.3=LH, SOGMO, , SOGMO, I, N46* 36.62', E17* 41.05', +000000.00, waypoint.4=LO, SUNIS, , SUNIS, I, N47* 8.51', E16* 20.98', +000000.00, waypoint.5=LO, RASTA, , RASTA, I, N47* 29.73', E13* 22.88', +000000.00, waypoint.6=LO, SBG26, , SBG26, I, N47* 38.37', E13* 14.63', +000000.00, waypoint.7=LO, D130E, LOWS, D130E, I, N47* 54.64', E12* 59.48', +000000.00, waypoint.8=ED, TITIG, , TITIG, I, N48* 3.53', E12* 33.57', +000000.00, waypoint.9=ED, NAPSA, , NAPSA, I, N48* 11.22', E12* 20.33', +000000.00, waypoint.10=, EDDM, , EDDM, A, N48* 20.44', E11* 45.10', +001485.00,No errors reported whatsoever. It is important to know that I do have add-on scenery on LYBE but I did rebuild Scenery DB on the first place. Please help!

what version of makerwys is in the root of fs9?in the root of the fs9 directory will be a big file, called runways.txt i believeopen with notepad, it will take a minutescan for lybe. if it's not found, then makerwys didn't find it, and rc won't know about it.jd

I loaded your plan into RC4.3/FS9 as you posted. Here's the route window:LYBE to EDDM@31000 (Alt1- , Alt2-) / TISAK.TONDO.SOGMO.SUNIS.RASTA.SBG26.D130E.TITIG.NAPSA. *RVSMI only have the default LYBE. I suspect there is a problem with your add-on if your makerwys is current as described in the link at the top of the forum.Try this:Create a folder under RC4datacalled test. in RC4data highlight a4.csv. Right Click and select copy. Go to the RC4datatest folder you just created and paste it there. Go back up to the data folder and do the same procedure for r4.csv. Open the copy of a4.csv in your test folder in the test folder in Notepad and search for LYBE. If it is not in there then your add-on scenery probably deleted references to the default (don't worry, it should still be in the FS default scenery) when the scenery rebuild ran makerwys.Now, follow what jd stated and in your FS9 folder open runways.txt with wordpad. When you search for LYBE you should first encounter several entries for LYBE. Proceed searching past that section and you should encounter one or more sections for your add-on scenery. It will probably start with delete all runways. It will then go through and should define new runways. Note the path to the file. and be sure it is correct for your add-on. If there is an afcad file in that folder there should be yet another similar section pointing to that afcad AFTER this section. It should end defining new runways again since it deletes them.If the add-on files are read out of order it is possible that the last operations of makerwys deleted the airport from the RC database. Usually, an add-on author wants the afcad to be read last (highest priority). If this is the issue create a folder called AFCAD2S on your FS drive, not in your FS folder. Create a subfolder called scenery.Move the afcad in the LYBE scenery folder to the scenery folder under AFCAD2s. Start FS and go into your scenery library settings. Add the AFCAD2s folder and leave it in the . Restart FS and let it reindex, then close it. Start RC4 and run again the scenery rebuild utility.Restart RC4, load your plan, and see if there is any improvement.It is a long procedure but it may improve your situation.Open RC and run again the scenery utility.If not sear

Guest Mrle

In one word - perfect! It worked. Thank's a lot. By the way, this (lybe) is my home town apirport. However, add-on scenery really insisted upon certain sequence of installing his two part scenery.It is not clear for me why he insisted on this since scenery apparently works just fine even now (after I changed sequence part)! I just wonder if plane "move up" or "move down" of these parts within FS9 Scenery management would help? Including all subsequent rebuilds as you stated in your post.Actually, it is not so important since the solution you offered worked fantastic.I think this post would provide great help for every one with same problem.Again, thank you very much!Dusan Mirkovicp.s. If in some case you would like to experiment with this add-on it is on http://scgvacc.net/download/scenery/LYBE_v_3.1.zip it is free and very accurate.