A Pilots Life is an application with the aim of giving purpose to flight simulation enthusiasts. It is a simulation of a commercial pilot career, taking you from the first steps of a junior first officer employed at a local small company, to a senior captain at a world-renowned airline. In the beginning you will be offered a job at an airline and you will generate your schedule. As you progress and complete the flights that were assigned to you, you will earn money and experience (XP) based on flight time and number of flights completed, advance in pilot rankings, receive offers from other airlines and most importantly, you will have fun doing this.
The software was developed from the ground up, with some clear ideas in mind: simple, stable, automated, secure (SSAS for short). One of its most important features is the auto-update mechanism, which relieves you from the burden of downloading and installing the application each time we make changes to it (we still have a lot of ideas to implement, so expect plenty of updates in the months to come).
- dashboard with an overview of your situation as a pilot (flight hours, XP, current bank account status)
- realistic salary based on your rating and current employer
- job market with auto generated offers and realistic job application mechanism
- real flight schedules generator based on your current employer
- flight logging and flight landing rate recorder (that impacts your XP gain)
- ability to advance in pilot rankings and get employed at prestigious airlines
- safe login mechanism with encrypted password
- serial number validation
- settings for your convenience
- embedded manual
- ticketing system (for feature suggestion and reporting bugs)
For further details and download visit A Pilots Life Product Page.