The Cherokee 180 was introduced to the public in 1961, the first Cherokee, the 150 hp PA-28-150 was immediately well-received setting the pace for its later siblings who went on to provide pilots of all levels of experience with honest, dependable and well-performing aircraft which are fun and satisfying to fly, reliable, safe and economical to own and operate.
A2A Cherokee 180 Features:
• A true propeller simulation
• Interactive pre-flight inspection system
• Gorgeously constructed aircraft, inside and out, down to the last rivet
• Physics-driven sound environment
• Complete maintenance hangar internal systems and detailed engine tests including compression checks
• Visual Real-Time Load Manager
• Piston combustion engine modeling. Air comes in, it mixes with fuel and ignites, parts move, heat up, and all work in harmony to produce the wonderful sound of a Lycoming 360 engine. Now the gauges look beneath the skin of your aircraft and show you what Accu-Sim is all about
• Bendix King Avionics stack with authentic period LED’s. Three in-sim avionics configurations including no GPS, GPS 295, or the GNS 400. Built-in, automatic support for 3rd party GNS 430 and 530
• STEC-30 Autopilot built by the book
• Electric starter with accurate cranking power
• Dynamic ground physics including both hard pavement and soft grass modeling
• Primer-only starts
• Persistent airplane even when the computer is off
• Four naturally animated passengers that can sit in any seat
• 3D Lights 'M' (built directly into the model)
• Pure3D Instrumentation
• In cockpit pilot's map
• Authentic fuel delivery includes priming and proper mixture behavior. Mixture can be tuned by the book using the EGT or by ear. It’s your choice.
• A2A specialized materials with authentic metals, plastics, and rubber
• Oil pressure system is affected by oil viscosity (oil thickness). Oil viscosity is affected by oil temperature. Now when you start the engine, you need to be careful to give the engine time to warm
• Eight commercial aviation sponsors have supported the project including Phillips 66 Aviation, Champion Aerospace, and Knots2u speed modifications.
• And much more.
You can review the details and purchase it here.