AUScene has released an update for their Adelaide International Airport Scenery
v1.2 New features:
• Dual installer for FSX and Prepar3D included
• Effect based taxiway lighting for FSX
• Frame rate optimisation by modifying impact performance on certain objects
• Redesigned foreshore area
* Existing owners of any previous version of Adelaide International X (v1.0 to v1.1) can upgrade free of charge to v1.2 - Simply redownload the package from your original download link supplied to obtain the latest version.
New customers will automatically receive the latest version when downloading.
Capable of handling large heavy jets, this International airport in the capital city of South Australia is perfect for your PMDG 737 NGX, your Dash 8 Q400, your 747s and 777 heavy jets. And of course, you can fly into Adelaide with your lighter jets if you wish to do so as well.
The foundation of the scenery is a high quality 30cm aerial photo, from which we have developed a custom ground layer over the top combined with unique night lighting effects.
Have fun exploring this amazing airport, we have added many features so you’ll be discovering new things for a long time to come.
Below are just some of the many features you will discover.
• Highly detailed representation of YPAD, built from the ground up for FSX
• Highly detailed custom ground layer with loads of texture detail at high-resolution
• New Adelaide Control Tower modelled
• PAPI lights included for precision approaches
• Enhanced and super-realistic night-lighting.
• 30cm/pixel High Resolution Aerial Image was used for the airport grounds and immediate surrounds for added realism and clarity
• Custom and Realistic night lighting - even the light from the terminal windows throws out onto the apron!
• Accurate placement of buildings and vegetation within the airport grounds - Designed for a good balance between detail and performance.
• High Quality hand painted textures
• Working Navaids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB)
• Animated road traffic around the airport
• Accurate Gate Assignments
• Ready to go and compatible with default and most AI Traffic Programs
• Living environment
• Option to add even more detail to the airport if your PC can handle it!
• Simple, easy to use installer requires just a few mouse clicks and you are ready to fly!
• New control tower modelled.
Adelaide X scenery is compatible with FSX default scenery, as well as FTX Australia region scenery.
PDF User Guide is included for reference, and includes airport information as well as a brief history of the airport.
Visit the Product Page for further details.