X-Aviation release the BAe Jetstream 32 for X-Plane 9 and 10. The aircraft is developed by the same creator of the Take Command! CRJ-200, and boasts a beautiful 3D cockpit and exterior model, as well as numerous systems and failures simulated! The BAe Jetstream 32 is a small twin-turboprop airliner, with a pressurized fuselage. Due to its unique design the aircraft is a challenge to fly, yet very enjoyable for around the pattern work as well.
- Custom simulated systems.
- Optional manual or automatic engine startup.
- Ground power unit start simulated with visible GPU.
- Sounds created based on real aircraft recordings.
- Failure system simulation. Emergency hand pump hydraulics simulated as well as dump mode.
- Ability to control in-cabin air temperature and see real effects based on selection.
- Awesome atmospheric effects, including ice buildup, fog, function wipers clearing water.
- Simulated pressurization system.
- Detailed HD modeling and texturing - Reflective glass on instruments in the cockpit.
- Immersive lighting effects with different controls for illumination.
- Fully detailed 3D cockpit complete with tons of animations. More than 90% of the instruments are simulated, including more advanced radios.
- 10 liveries to choose from.