Latin VFR announces the release of TKXF L. F. Wade International Bermuda for FSX and FS2004. L. F. Wade International airport is the unique airport serving Bermuda, a British overseas territory, located in the North Atlantic Ocean. Although usually referred to in the singular, the territory consists of 181 islands, with a total area of 53.3 square kilometers (20.6 sq mi). The largest island is Main Island, sometimes itself called Bermuda.
L. F. Wade International Airport has one passenger terminal, one cargo terminal, eight aircraft stands and can support all aircraft sizes up to and including the Airbus 380. Currently, ten airlines operate seasonal or year-round scheduled services to Bermuda Airport from Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Fly over Bermuda and enjoy, clear water, history and beauty.... a total paradise!!
Both FS versions (FS9, FSX) cover the entire island archipelago of this British overseas territory, with thousands of hand placed objects.
- TXKF (BDA) airport completely modeled with significant attention to detail.
- Texturing in HD mapping for all buildings and ground polygons.
- Surroundings extremely detailed, most mayor hotels in the area, and other important landmarks.
- Hundreds of hand placed static boats and ships.
- all islands covered with photo scenery with hand placed autogen, featuring the entire island chain, and photo real water in FSX.
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- Fully AI traffic compatible.
- Volumetric grass
- Static private jet on the GA apron
- Night effects.
- Birds (FSX)
- Native vehicle animations (FSX)
For more information visit the Latin VFR TXKF Forum HomePage .