The Boeing 787 from Magknight has been updated to version 1.02 - textures, lights, navigation, checklist and more features in new package.
Version 1.02 changes
– Groundspeed, TAS and wind vector corrected in the ND.
– Transponder Ident now available. Transponder digits can now be changed up and
– Airspeed in PFD now hides at mach speeds instead of showing '0'.
– Flaps maneuverability issue solved. The aircraft now follows easily the glideslope and
acts quickly at lower speeds.
– Artificial stability now corrected at lower speeds. (Better handling)
– Tail light now available. Tail will light up with the logo button in the cockpit. There is
now no necessity of a special night texture for each livery. The external night texture is
the same for all.
– Yoke hides now pressing 'Y' on the keyboard. (Only XP11)
– Vertical speed display now hides in VNAV.
– A checklist is now available.
– Cockpit windows have been modified to better dimentions.
– Pitot tubes are now bigger.
– Minor texture and light correction in the tail lights.
– Speedbrake now arms and deploys at landing.
– Normal map has been updated.
– Air China livery add to the package.
– United livery gold cheatline corrected. (Didn't match in the nose)
– Engines nacelles shape corrected and intake reflections removed
For further details visit the Boeing 787 Magkinght Product Page.
Edited by Chuck_Jodry-VJPL