Final Approach Simulations has released Toronto City Airport (CYTZ) for Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D v1.4!
Toronto City Airport is a commercial airport located in Toronto, Canada. The airport has scheduled flights from Porter Airlines and Air Canada Express. The real airport is also planned to have the main runway extended. There will be a free update that will include extended runways once it happens.
- Capable with Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D v1.4
- Realistic main terminal with jetways (non animated) and ground vehicles.
- Custom buildings, and hangars.
- Custom ground textures
- High quality photo scenery ground with seasonal changes
- Custom airline parking
- Open hangars that can be parked inside of
- Extra parking for general aviation aircraft
- Custom runways, and gate textures
- DirectX 10 capable (Preview DirectX 10)
- Static aircraft (optional)
- Airport is illuminated with lights at night
- Multiple fuel trucks
- Includes the seaplane base next to the airport
- Compatible with FSDreamTeam’s GSX
Visit the CYTZ Toronto City Airport Homepage for more details.