Fayence-Tourrettes Airfield (ICAO code: LFMF) is an airfield located 1.5 km south of Fayence and Tourrettes, two municipalities in Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur. It is the headquarters of a famous gliding club : the "Association Aéronautique Provence Côte d'Azur" (AAPCA).
The field is reserved for the practice of gliding and the airfield became the first European center of gliding.
Built on 45 ha, it has three grass runway including one principal of 830 meters long for 45 meters wide.
The Fayence-Tourrettes Airfield scenery contains:
- PhotoHD 25cm/pixel ground tiles over the entire airfield surface,
- Ultra detailed 3D buildings with HD Photorealistic textures (images taken directly on the field),
- Volumetric grass (3D),
- Various vehicles as well as static planes and gliders,
- Many other details adding immersion and realism to the scenery (Birds, Static characters, traffic signs ...),-
- Night and Seasonal textures,
- 100% compatible with France VFR and Orbx products (tested),
And many other things to discover by yourself !
For more information visit the Fayence-Tourrettes Airfield Product Page.