Flight Systems LLC has announced the release of Flight Unlimited Las Vegas 1.0, the second installment in the Flight Unlimited series for iPhone or Ipad. The game features console quality visuals that rival any desktop or console flight simulator.
Enjoy the city of Las Vegas in one of 5 unique aircraft. Over 130 sq miles of the city of Las Vegas are modeled in incredible detail. This level of detail hasn't been seen in any flight simulator on any platform. The famous Las Vegas strip includes over 50 hotels that are modeled with photo realism. Soar past the Luxor, buzz the New York New York, or attempt a landing on top of the Bellagio.
Flight Unlimited also features street traffic, a first for a mobile flight simulator. Cars, trucks, and buses zoom around the city.
Weeks after flying you'll notice meticulous graphical details, Tires smoke as the plane hits the ground, aircraft metal deforms in a crash, the Bellagio fountains spring to life, sun glare blinds your view, and more.
The first update will include missions and various enhancements.
* Console quality graphics
* The game engine recognizes the device being used (iPod 4, iPhone4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5) and optimizes the graphics to their maximum potential
* Over 130 sq miles of satellite imaged terrain
* Volumetric clouds and enhanced lighting effects
* 5 aircraft including the Cessna 172, Challenger Learjet, Douglas DC-3, Robin DR400, Grumman Goose Amphibious Aircraft
* Full flap, gear, brake, and rudder controls
* Cockpit camera, Chase camera, Tower camera, and a full customizable camera
* Street traffic (cars and buses)
* Advanced particle effects (tire smoke, engine fires, water splash)
* Destructive aircraft bodies. Wings rip off, engines separate, the aircraft metal bends and deforms
For more information visit press release.